Slip and fall accidents can happen anywhere to anyone. Whether you slip on a slick floor at work, or on a patch of ice on the sidewalk, slip and falls injuries can be severe and should be addressed by a skilled medical professional.

After a slip and fall accident, it’s in your best interest to speak with a local attorney about your legal rights, and get examined by an accident injury physician. Call 612-INJURED and we’ll take care of all your medical and legal needs after a slip and fall accident.

Slip & Fall Injuries in Minnesota

Here are some of the injuries a person may suffer from a slip and fall accident:

These injuries should be treated as soon as possible after your accident. There may also be legal issues surrounding your accident that should be examined by a legal professional in your area who specializes in personal injury claims.

Twin Cities Accident Injury Help

Get the legal and medical help you need after a slip and fall accident. 612-INJURED has a network of trusted, local Minnesota doctors and lawyers ready to help you through your recovery.

If you’ve been injured in a slip and fall accident, call or text 612–INJURED (612–465–8733). We’ll connect you with local doctors and attorneys in your area.

Get a Free Consultation

Questions about our services?
Email or call 612–INJURED / (612) 465-8733 today and tell us how we can help you.